Monday 20 November 2017

CV

Valencia Alex
Witmore close, Shoreham-by-Sea· 07835223731
Email  · Twitter/Blog/Portfolio
PERSONAL SUMMARY



I am self-motivated and a pro-active Stage Manager who is able to direct and supervise a crew. As an ambitious, driven and hardworking individual, who strives to achieve the best in all I do, I have a passionate interest in theatre. I am also able to establish and maintain goals, calendars, and timelines for all aspects of stage production.  Through my education at Worthing College, I want to progress to University and become a part of a successful stage management team. I have gained experience both on and off stage, alongside front of house. I believe this has given me vital skills and the desire and drive to work in this challenging industry. I am proactive and like to take on new challenges - which I approach optimistically.



Experience

Our House The Musical, WORTHING COLLEGE

Helped create and design set, performed in a supporting lead role, created a prop and set change cue sheet, worked as assistant choreographer.

Made in dagenham Musical, worthing college

Working as assistant choreographer, designing and building props, performing in the show, helping with the lighting design.

Connections, worthing college

Working as assistant stage manager and lighting technician.


Education


As   Level Media, Worthing college, D

BTEC Musical theatre, Worthing college, DISTINCTION

A Level Dance, Worthing college, PENDING


Skills


·         Familiar with, audio setup, lighting focus, dressing rooms, scripting and music production.
·         Experience of live and taped programming.
·         Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
·         Managing live performances.
·         Good organization and people skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

In made in Dagenham, it took me while to get into character and have good characterisation. I think this was due to my lack of confidence of...