Wednesday 22 November 2017

Dance

During lesson we ran the piece in theatre.

After running the piece through in the theatre, we had a discussion about what we did well and what we need to improve and work on. In this i said how I need to work on my strength in certain movements - especially in my arms when performing jumps and the positions we hold. This will allow me to fully extend my movements making them bigger and more effective. I can also work on my balance so I'm not wobbly and will make certain movements (like getting up from the floor) easier. In our piece you can see a contrast in dynamics however, we need to work on that to make it clearer. We need to practice the piece in the theatre more so we get the spacing right. We've also discussed working on our ending when we collapse to make it neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

In made in Dagenham, it took me while to get into character and have good characterisation. I think this was due to my lack of confidence of...