Tuesday 28 November 2017

Tech Run

During the tech run, I performed in fourpieces. Rooster (my A level dance quartet), Khan duet (my A level dance solo),Guernica and Payday!  I think the tech run went quite well overall. In Rooster, there are some bits I need to work on and practice ,which I will do through out the day. The Khan duet went better than I expected and me and Lois need to run through it a few times to work on timings.
WWW: Our musicality was good, we hit the jump back on the right beat. Overall the piece went pretty good we just need to run it a few times through the day.
EBI: At the beginning, I turn on the wrong foot so I need to remember to go on the other foot. Theres one part I always get stuck on (30 seconds in) and its just remember the way we get up because I always go to just roll up but its a side step up. So whenever I do it wrong it throws me for the next part. We also need to work on our spacing as we went too far into the curtain.

For Guernica, I just need to work on my performance skills like facial expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

In made in Dagenham, it took me while to get into character and have good characterisation. I think this was due to my lack of confidence of...