Thursday 16 November 2017

Cover Letters

Audience Development Co-Ordinator

Magdalen College School, Oxford

The Role
We are seeking to appoint an Oxford Festival of the Arts Audience Development Co-Ordinator as a fixed term appointment from January 15 2018 – July 15 2018. The duties of the role will include, but not be restricted to:

Perform a range of marketing tasks, including:

  • Managing content for the Festival website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
  • Booking advertising space.
  • Researching new ideas for marketing.
  • Identifying, planning and managing distribution opportunities.
  • Sourcing and managing marketing resources.
  • Producing marketing materials.
  • Meeting marketing deadlines.
  • Helping to maintain accurate records for measuring impacts of events for evaluation.

  • To help raise the presence of the Festival at a local, regional and national level.
  • To communicate with cultural organisations and the general public as required and deal with event enquiries.
  • To maintain the security and confidentiality of information of a sensitive nature.
  • To present a positive and welcoming external face for the Festival.
  • To lead and/or assist with other Arts Festival activities or events as required.
  • Design and/or photography skills are not essential but would be an advantage
This role within the school will be a full-time appointment (normal working hours of 8.15 am to 5.00 pm) Monday to Friday. There will be occasional responsibilities at weekends/evenings. During the Arts Festival period (one week prior and two weeks of festival) the role will involve significant additional hours.
The salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience, but it is envisaged that it will be in the region of £20,000 per annum pro rata. 



My Cover Letter

Dear Mrs Hunter,

Please accept my resume for consideration of your Audience Development Co-Ordinator. I am currently studying to get my BTEC Diploma in Musical Theatre and my A level in Dance. I have also done an AS level in Media where I developed my skills and abilities on different aspects of marketing. Through Media and Musical Theatre, I have created online/social media advertisements, produced marketing materials, met all deadlines and kept accurate and detailed documentation and records. Thank you for considering my application, and I am available for contact if further information is needed. Please find my CV attached.

Yours Sincerely,
Valencia Alex
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

In made in Dagenham, it took me while to get into character and have good characterisation. I think this was due to my lack of confidence of...