Tuesday 22 May 2018

Dance evaluation

Peer feedback;
  • Good musicality
  • Strong movement
  • Good extension
During this piece I kept my hands splayed and hit the opening positions with good musicality. Throughout I had good extension in my arms making the movement big and exaggerated and also had good technique in my pirouettes, leaps and kicks. At one point in the dance I arrived at a position early so I held it as the next motif matched a certain  part of the music. Even in some parts that I missed a step or movement I carried on and didn't panic. I kept my eyeline up and my focus was good a well thought about as I kept looking out and smiling but in some movements, where I needed to, Id look down my arm or up to match the movement.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

In made in Dagenham, it took me while to get into character and have good characterisation. I think this was due to my lack of confidence of...